Each answer one reference
“Employee Performance” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, determine whether or not these types of benefits would motivate you as an employee for a long-term commitment. Support your reasoning.
- From the e-Activity, determine whether or not these benefits could create more of a balance between family and work. Provide at least two examples to support your reasoning.
“Employee Layoffs” Please respond to the following:
- Determine three ways that employee layoffs can affect other employees in the organization. Examine two additional ways that employee layoffs can affect the organization as a whole.
- Imagine that you are a manager of the HR department of a company and you are required to lay off one of your employees. Propose two ways that you can ensure you are abiding by the laws that govern employment and ethical practices. Respond and evaluate another learnerâ€™s comment. Ground students will do this through discussion.
“Health and Safety in the Workplace (OSHA)” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, determine at least three (3) ways in which United Statesâ€™ businesses can address the adverse effects of sweatshop labor practices. Provide one (1) specific example of each way that you have just determined to support your response.
- Considering the effect of worker rights on global and developing economies, take a position on whether or not the United States government should regulate the global workforce of the United States corporations. Justify your response.
“Smooth Operator” Please respond to the following:
- Elaborate your own definition of production operations management, including manufacturing and service operations. Then, assess the implication of technology in your definition. Lastly, appraise the impact of your previous responses to your Operations, Technology, and Management Plan development.