Conduct a web search for the keywords “SMS Language.” Then continue:
- Get the references of 2 sites that come up with the best, most informative results.
- Based on your scanning of these 2 sites
- Write down 20 phrases in SMS language and its English translation, in the following format: SMS: English translation. For example, tyvm: thank you very much
- Out of the 20 phrases, list your favorite or most used
- Do you use emoticons with your SMS texting? With emailing? What is emoticon for “confused”?