- Update the Object-Oriented Design Document title page with the new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Create the Sequence and Collaboration diagrams for each use case identified in Week 1.
- All objects should be identified in the diagrams, including other system objects.
- Identify all methods needed to complete a use case.
- Number all of the steps in a sequence to show the order in which the methods are called.
- Convert the sequence diagram to a collaboration diagram.
- Add all links and notations to the collaboration diagram.
- Create a brief narrative explaining the sequence diagrams. The narrative should be written for someone who does not understand how to read a sequence diagram.
- There should be 1 sequence diagram and 1 collaboration diagram for each of the use cases identified. (4)
- Include all sequence and collaboration diagrams and the narrative. Submit them in a paper of 1â€“3 pages. This submission will be Section 3 of the Key Assignment.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
The work provided by the experts from firstclasshonors.com are model papers for students and it should not be submitted as it is in their school, college, or university. Our crafted papers are strictly intended to help students on their grades
+1 (740) 470 2447