Read the following:
- Markoff, J. (2011, October 5). Appleâ€™s visionary redefined digital age. New York Times.
Using the University online library resources, select and research at least two other business leaders.
Write an essay that covers the following:
- Identify Steve Jobsâ€™ sources of personal and position power. Justify your reasoning.
- Assess the implications of Steve Jobsâ€™ influence inside and outside the company.
- Utilizing your previous knowledge/experience with different organizations, compare Jobs with at least two other business leaders, analyzing the relationship between each leaderâ€™s power and influence inside and outside of their organizations.
- Analyze the Apple case within the political frame presented in Module 4, considering its main characteristics.
Write a 2â€“3-page paper in Word format. Utilize at least two scholarly sources in support. Your paper should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Apply APA standards to citation of sources.