When responding to these questions, please place yourself in the perspective as an Aviation Maintenance Manager.
1. Explain the responsibilities of an airline organization to maintain the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
2. Identify the components of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
3. Describe the responsibilities of the Maintenance Safety Program in an airline organization and its effects on aircraft maintenance.
4. Define the safety roles of the safety managers, supervisors, and employees in an airline organization.
5. Accidents and injuries occur in the workplace and as Aviation Maintenance Manager, we have to ensure the workplace is safe and also audit if the reporting procedures. In this Module Review exercise, you will create a reporting procedure on how to report accidents and injuries in the workplace.
Include reference please