Project One Guidelines
Project One Guidelines
Guidelines for Submission: Your work must be submitted as a 4- to 6-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and APA formatting. Review the directions in each section HIGHLIGHT to guide your response.All sources must be cited in APA format
Overview: For the final project in this course, you will assume the role of a training manager at a cybersecurity firm needing to create a training manual for new information security analyst hires. For Milestone One, complete the introduction and core tenets of cybersecurity sections of the manual.
Prompt: You will submit the introduction and core tenets of cybersecurity sections of the training manual. The training manual will include a discussion of the purpose and value of cybersecurity, illuminate core tenets of cybersecurity, and illustrate best practices for addressing common threat scenarios.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Introduction: In this part of the training manual, you will explain the value of CyberLeet Technologies as a provider of services to their clients. Describe the organization of the business, the new hire’s role, and the overall purpose of the manual
- Explain the value of CyberLeet
Technologies as a provider of cybersecurity services to its client businesses.
Why is there demand for information security in a business environment? How do
cybersecurity issues impact business resources, including finances, people,
- Describe theoverallroleofthe new hireasaninformationsecurityanalyst.Whatarethemainfunctionsofthe job?Whatshouldbe their ultimate goal once they are assigned toclients?
- Finally, explain the purpose for this manual. Why is it important that information security analysts apply the principles and practices outlined in thismanual?Whatisatstakeiftheydonotappropriatelyapplytheirtrainingandprovidehigh-qualityservicestotheclientbusinesses?
Tenets of Cybersecurity: In this part of the training manual, you will address
the three core tenets of cybersecurity: confidentiality, integrity, and
availability. For each of these areas, you will explain the significance as a
core tenet and define each term, giving specific details and examples to
illustrate its meaning in a businesscontext.
- Explainthesignificanceofconfidentiality asacoretenetofcybersecurity.Besuretodefinethetermandusespecificdetailsandexamplesto illustrate its meaning in a businesscontext.
- Explain the significance of integrity as a core tenet of cybersecurity. Be sure to define the term and use specific details and examples to illustrate its meaning in a businesscontext.
- Explain the significance of availability as a core tenet of cybersecurity. Be sure to define the term and use specific details and examples to illustrate its meaning in a businesscontext.