Essay questions Answers should be at least three paragraphs long. 1. Name at least two documents a public company would be required to file
Answers should be at least three paragraphs long.
- Name at least two documents a public company would be required to file under the SEC. How often must they be file? Describe what they are and what information they would provide to the public.
- Discuss at least two methods the controller can use to reduce costs. Discuss the pros and cons to each.
- 4. The Brock Company has decided to replace some equipment and needs 2 million dollars to do this. Discuss in detail several options the company could use to acquire this equipment and include several options of financing this equipment.
- 5. Company X has been in operation for 7 years, and a public company for 5 years. They have yet to offer a dividend to their shareholders. What are some possible reasons they haven’t offered a dividend yet? If they do decide to offer a dividend, what positive and negative impact might this have on the company?
Short answer questions
1. What are liquidity measures?
2. What are ratios used to measure a company’s ability to make its debt payments called?
3. Name two items that should be included in an RFP for a financial systems implementation.
4. Label the following as temporary or permanent tax differences:
5. What is a loan covenant?